Your first assignment is to establish a user identitiy on this blog and post a response. Your response should contain a minimum of 5 sentences about yourself. Please refrain from using your full name, location or other identifiable characteristics.
Your blog user name should be something I can identify you with (examples: initials, firstname, or lastname) Adding a picture of yourself is optional but pretty neat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my name is dylan. I have some cool interests. I like to play music, drive, and other stuff. i eat a lot. and thats about it. get to know me before you judge
ReplyDeleteoh yeah and also play soccer and tennis. Me and Kyle are the best doubles players.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat up boneheads,cody in the house.
ReplyDeleteI like soccer, its reasonably the best sport.
The bros always come before the Hose(censored for school purposes). I love my car, and alomost every other V-dub.
Turn ons include:My car, the ladies, and sushi
Turn offs include: math, and stinky things.
I will judge you most likely
don't be offended.
my name is briana rose. i have the coolest friends. i enjoy getting my nails done and shopping. i like taking pictures, texting and driving. i play volleyball and softball.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Andy. I play baseball and football at New Richmond High School. I enjoy watching Sports Center on ESPN and my favorite team is the Yankees. I'm a senior and I like to hang out with my friends. I also enjoy fishing for a hobby along with baseball card collecting.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Cody. I have many cool interests. I like to farm, pull trucks, ride quads, and race dirtbikes. I hang out with my buddies a lot. Every weekend we are doing something fun.
ReplyDeletemy name is kyle. i like to hang with the bros. i play tennis for the high school. me and my boy dylan are dubs partners and we're gonna win the world. i also play guitar.
ReplyDeleteMy name is zach. I play soccer for the high school. I drive a mazda protege 5 its pretyt banged up as most people know, recently had its back window punched out by garrick "danger man" cahall. i like chillin with the bros and listening to music.
ReplyDeletehi, my name is jeremy. i am recently new here this year. I came from western brown. I took 4 years of piano lessons so i know how to play. I do play sports like football an baseball an i did wrestle but i dont anymore. My parents are to thank because they raised me an thats why i am the way i am today which is a good thing. Well thats all i have to say about me.
ReplyDeleteHey my name is Anthony. I work all the time and never have any time for anything! Im an x-box geek I will admit it and school can pretty mush burn down and I just wont care. Im brutitally honnest and love to party!
ReplyDeleteMy name is megan stampre. I have a baby on a way in november. His name is Todd Lee Behymer. I plan on going to collage for zoology and play volleyball. I still hang with my friends and i work at new richmond McDonalds.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Dylan. I play baseball year round. I like to drive my car. I like to fish and hunt. I like muscle cars.
ReplyDeleteMy name is casey. I like to play the piano, and love music. Im the goalie for the boys varsity soccer team. I drive a 2008 pontiac g6, and enjoy chillen with my bros. im pretty easy going, and dislike negative nancys.
ReplyDeleteHey its Holly. My life has been taken up with School and Soccer. Im grounded ALLLLLL the time so literally soccer and school is myonly life. Wooo fun. But thats enough of my BORING LIFE! Peace
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jamie im not that interesting i dont want people to get to know me. All people do is cause problems and so im good being alone. I love music it helps me exspress myself and how i feel. I like to get on the internet and play games.
ReplyDeleteHey. My name is Tanner. I play soccer for the school. On my freetime, I like playing soccer, basketball, etc. I like to chill with friends. Ummm...thats it.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Allie.
ReplyDeleteI'm about to turn EIGHTEEN, in october.
I hope to go to UC to study nutrition.
I work at Kroger and it sucksss.
I Currently play soccer and have for all four years.
I love to hang out with my friends.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy name is carley. I play soccer and run track, i have played soccer for all 4 years of my high school life. i am a senior at NRHS and i want to become a nurse when i graduate college. i always am hanging out with my friends and having fun!
ReplyDeleteHey. My name is Brian. I'm a senior. I play baketball and football for the Lions. on my free time I enjoy hanging out with my friends. I also like to go fishing and drive my car. My favorite type of music is rap.Ummm...thats it.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Leanna. I work at kings island.
ReplyDeletemy life is mostly consisted of working and hanging out with friends also school.
Hey my name is kevin i play football basketball and baseball. Friday nights lights on the feild is the place be. Were gona kick CNE's &%$ tonight. Be there 7:30 at CNE. GO LIONS!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey it't Tiffany. I don't play school sports anymore, but i did cheer for 9 years. Ive worked at a pet store for the last year. I like to focus on school stuff, it takes up a lot of my time. I'm excited to go buy my homecoming dress saturday! But other than that, nothing exciting. :]
ReplyDeleteHey my name is Stephanie. Im always bussy. I love watching sports. Im a big UC fan. I campin with my family al the time. I enjoy hangin wiht my friends. I dive a black ford escape.
ReplyDeleteHi its Casey. I play tennis and like to run n my free time. During the summer I lifeguard at Coney Island and during the school year all my time is taken up by... school. But I still find time to hang out with friends and do stuff outside. Oh yeah, I love animals too (especially my yellow lab!)
ReplyDeletehey! it's devan. i like playing volleyball, and hanging out with my friends whenever we're free. i also love my car ('09 blue Ford Focus) and being outdoors, especially on the farm. my weekends are sucked up by my work-a garden store even though i kill every plant i attempt to grow. everything else is pretty much trying to keep up in school
ReplyDeleteThe names Sean. I play soccer. I drive. I hate Sam. 8/18/4
ReplyDeletewazzzzup the birth cerificate reads Sam Darland im always crispy so get used to it.
ReplyDeleteHi this is Phillip. I am a dedicated student. I enjoy weekends but I dont enjoy them when i have to work every day of them. I want to be a doctor or a scientist of some kind so I am taking as many science classes as I can. I also enjoy eating and drinking Dr Pepper and Mt Dew.
ReplyDeleteWat up dode! Its Jon. I'm Mrs. Minnings favorite student. I like to eat and sleep. Thats pretty much my life. I just quit my job but now I am in the musical as the Cat in the Hat. Thats fun but not as fun as having Mrs. Minning teach me Environmental Biology. :) Peace out bra!!!
ReplyDeleteHey my name is Jack. Most of my time is spent playing soccer, hanging out with friends, and playin games. I have a 2006 Tiburon and I love to drive it. Im looking for a job right now. Hit me up if you want to play soccer or games some time.
ReplyDeleteNames Michael. Turn 18 in November. I hate school.Drive a truck. Like to hang with my friends. Like unicorns and long walks on the beach. I hate sean 24/26/21
ReplyDeleteI participate in a sport here at NRHS. Iam a very very unforgiving and judgemental person. I also enjoy jogging and doing Yoga in my spare time.
ReplyDeleteMy names Brittney Strunk. I'm 16 and a junior. I hate school. I like to chill with friends. I want to travel the world and im terrified of growing old.
ReplyDeleteWhat's up I'm Dylan. I play basketball for the school. I like playing sports. I play the guitar in my spare time. This post is so late cuz the computer friday didn't wanna work. ha
ReplyDeleteheloooo.. this is chelpy. the name was given to me by cody "feilman" feiler. i love photography and exploring new places. drinking black coffee with ice is my favorite. i like env sci aaand it has caused me to become vegan in the month of spetember.
ReplyDeleteThe video on puppy mills was horrible and was wrong. There are way to many people breeding puppys not knowing how. I do not agree with this practice. This practice is very wrong. They should put the people in jail for not having licean to breed dogs and they should check all pet stores to make sure they are getting dogs from licean breeders.My pet was breeded at my dad's friends house, i know this because thats where i got my first dog, and i was with my dad when i went to go get my dog and the breeder came check how the dog was doing when he turned one.
ReplyDeleteHANG 10!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhats up. My name is Clay and im a senior at New Richmond. I love music and chillen with my bros. I play soccer and tennis. I hate school with a burning passion, and im a pretty chill guy and pretty crispy. But not as crispy as big boi darland.
ReplyDeleteSamdar is a n00b fo sho
ReplyDelete